Saturday, September 11, 2010

the joker.

i'm a man of action i suppose if you could stand the loss in saying it. the things that i do, they're for the sake of themselves they bleed into sparked events and chaos reign that make the world a place of inspiration enormous and infantile. if a butterfly flaps its wings on the other side of the world, you might lose your life, but not by me see i don't end things i'm more of a beginning to things yet to transpire. i once walked into a crowded market and yelled everyone get down, just to count how many hit the floor, that i can count on my fingers but the number of people who went home and told their family's all the stories of my gun and their heroism is unimaginable. i've got worries, thoughts plague me, but a worry is nothing until its a problem, and a problem is just another spark. the sky might fall someday and it may be a direct result of my own actions but it could just as easily be yours.

No comments:

Post a Comment